Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Down to Earth Basics

This is an intermediate post.  I just want everyone to know that nobody likes it when your breath stinks.  It makes people uncomfortable and it's completely unattractive.  I have been given some Crest Advanced Clean Blue mouthwash by BzzAgent to try out to cure this problem and give you my review of the product.  I have tried it, and I am satisfied.  It's not anything over the top or out of the ordinary, but it certainly is a good "go-to" mouthwash.  Brush your teeth in the morning, brush your teeth at night.  If you don't have time to brush your teeth after meals, then use this!  That's what I like to do.  When I first used it, I noticed that it does have a nice clean feeling, but it doesn't burn your mouth.  That's what I like the most about it.  It does help my breath on a daily basis as well.  To keep with my blog theme, I do want to add in there, that good hygiene is very important.  As far as this product, I feel that it adds to my daily hygiene needs.  I enjoy using mouthwash, and this particular one is great.  Everytime I use it, I feel like my mouth is clean.  My breath seems to stay fresh as well.  It lasts from mealtime to mealtime.  I wouldn't say this if five star material, but definitely four stars.  I like to reserve five stars for products that simply blow me away.  Since this one did not blow me away, I gave it four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment